Monday, July 11, 2005

 
One last time

Work was good Sunday. I worked a little extra all week so that they'd let me leave early. I was sad though because it was Shayla's last day. It's always fun working with her. She'll be missed. After work my momma picked me up and we went out to the new apartment so I could unload 3 vehicles. I just did it straight through with no breaks to hurry up and get it over with. We finished then I headed over to Kristan's to drop the Ray Charles cds off that I made for her.

I was tired last night, but I wouldn't go to sleep. I figured that it'd only be fitting for me to stay up late one last time. It was a good night. I didn't do anything special, just what I normally do when I stay up late.

Now it's time to take my computer apart, which will mark the end for me. It's been a great past 10 years while staying here. I couldn't have asked for more.

"But now it's timeeee, to say goodbyeeee, to all our familyyy. M-I-C. See ya real soon. K-E-Y. Why? Because we love you. MMMM-OOOO-UUUU-SSSS-E. *MUSIC*"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?