Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 
Work wasn't as good as usual this morning. The number three man at this Pei Wei was there so I was running food for him today. Him and Mark Payne just run things differently and I'm just not feeling how they do things. Then Matt Gill was on a little power trip so I was ready to slap him. But I just did my job, let them make their mistakes, and went on about my business. I stayed an hour later than I was supposed to, but at 2pm I was ready to go so I just told them I was leaving and left. I may or may not get 40 hours this week, but I don't really care anymore. I could use a little more time off.

Now I'll blast my music since nobody else is home and just relax until I go back to work tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?