Saturday, July 02, 2005

 
Yesterday was cool. I worked a double and picked up some extra hours in the morning. The night shift was slow for the most part, but fun. QG seems like she'll work out good there. Poke and June came to visit me which was nice. After work I met up with Grace, PJ, Poke and Q to bowl some. I did alright with a 156 and 170, but I gotta little work to do before I get on Toni's level. After bowling, Q, PJ and myself went to hoop some at 24. That was good for me since I haven't been able to hoop in awhile. I came home and went over a little spanish before passing out.

I got up this morning and went to a hip hop class with my momma and Marlene. It was a lot of fun and I'll have to go back again. Even if he did make me do more push-ups then everybody else since I was the only guy.

R.I.P. Luther

Congratulations Venus
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?