Saturday, July 23, 2005

 
Yesterday was a good day. Work was almost bad at night, but we got very busy and that ended up making my night a lot better. I was expecting a slow night because of the weather, but it was one of our busiest nights in awhile. I ended up having to run numbers, food run some, and bus some. But it was cool cuz it kept me busy and my mind off of different things. I was supposed to be off at 9:30pm, but I stayed and helped Ian and Nadia close. Then I went to pick up my dvd's. Thank you. I got home and was ready to pass out, but of course I didn't. I was online for awhile then started to fall asleep some, but my phone started going off. I finally did get to sleep around 3am since I had to open this morning. They had Amanda come in and open with me so that was cool. It's always better when you open with someone else. It makes the time go by quicker. I ended up getting cut 50 minutes early, but I still didn't care because I'm still scheduled to go over 40 hours. I don't know how, but I am. After work I ran some errands with my momma, visited my grandmother, then came home and was knocked out for a couple hours. Until, of course, my phone went off. Now I guess I'll get up and get some things done for me. This should be a good night.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?