Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 
2 days down and a lot more to go. But that's okay cuz I'm going to make it this semester. It's going to be a lot of reading, but somehow I'll make myself get off AIM and turn the tv off so I can read. My INST class will be interesting and should go smoothly if I keep up with the reading. Hopefully Katherine will help me keep up with that. After INST Katherine and I went to get our book and eat at the MSC, but the lines at both places were ridiculous so we left and went to the pavillion. My other math class will be a little harder, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I met up with Marlene for a little while after class and ended up getting my book then. The line was still ridiculously long, but there were 11 cashiers so it didn't take too long. I came back to my room and ended up taking a little nap, but then got up to go watch The Terminal over Lindsay's with a couple people. It's a 2 hour movie, but it took us about 3 1/2 hours to watch it. Crazy times. Now I guess I shall get some sleep and hit the books hard tomorrow. I don't feel like getting behind in the first week.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?