Sunday, August 07, 2005

 
I got up this morning and went to work. I love working Saturday's. I got there and opened. Then basically did what I wanted, which was side work. I did very little real work. Then when I'd had enough I told them I was leaving. Which was around 12:30pm even though I was supposed to work until 2pm. While sitting around off the clock I decided that I wanted to buy a dvd burner today. After work I took my momma, Marlene, and Askia out to eat at Bennigan's. Everybody liked it but Marlene, but oh well. Then we all went and 12 packs each of notebook paper from Office Depot before taking Monica her food at Hallmark. They went one way to get ready to leave for College Station, and I went the other way to go to Micro Center and get my dvd burner. For some reason I just had to do it. I came home and set it up and played around with it some, but I was tired so I turned on the tv and crashed. I got up in time to go get Monica at 9pm. I came home and changed then headed over to Q's. We ended up at a Alpha party tonight. I didn't feel like going after waking up from my nap, but decided that I needed to get out. When we got there the line was already down the block and by the time we got to the front of the line it was even longer. It was a large place with different rooms, but it was still packed. Saw a lot of old people I hadn't seen in awhile, which is always nice. A few Aggies, a few former Cardinals, and some others. Tonight was what I needed. Just to get out and not have a care in the world. Usually I'm not in a good mood at night, but tonight I'm doing great.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?