Monday, August 22, 2005

 
I was up until about 10 something before finally crashing. I slept until around 3pm then got up and did nothing. The joys of not having a job. Then it was back to my dvds. I ate while Marlene, Monica, and I looked for a car online. After that Monica and I took her Cavalier over to our grandmothers for someone who may want to buy it. I've been through so much with that car. It wasn't great, but it got me where I needed to be...well most of the time it did. Tonight a few of us hit up Lam Bo's. Somehow that was our first time there this summer. Great times though. I still can't believe this summer is coming to an end. It's been another movie night for me, but I think it's time for me to get some sleep.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?