Thursday, August 11, 2005

 
So I didn't get to go to sleep early tuesday night, but that's okay because instead I went over to Kristan's to bake cookies with her, Ding, and Q. Fun times. Ding even came up with a song about me. It's not much to it, but it's a great song. "I'm Matt, I'm dancing! I'm Matt, I'm dancing!"

I woke up again early yesterday, but it was worth it because I had a GREAT breakfast from Family Cafe. I dropped Monica off then took it to work to eat. I didn't realize how much it was, but I made myself finish it all because it was so good. I really needed a nap after eating, but there was no time for one. Work went well. It was a couple of rush's, but nothing much. I talked to Amber a little after I got off then came home and passed out. I woke up to a phone call from Sammie and then realized it was 5:30pm, which is when I was supposed to be at work. But of course they didn't care because that meant less hours for me, which is a good thing for them. It was slow for the most part last night, so we were just messing around a lot. Sergio and I "found" some marbles and started playing with those just to pass the time. Usually I would take my time closing, but I was ready to go so I hurried and closed then headed over to Ding's to watch some Chappelle stand up comedy and eat cake and fruit and candy. I came home and just chatted until it was time for me to get to sleep.

I got to sleep in today, which doesn't happen often. I woke up around 6:30am and again around 9am, but there was no way I was getting up then.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?