Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 
These past two days have been long. I picked up a lunch shift yesterday that I should've left alone, but of course I didn't. Today I was supposed to have the night off, but that didn't work out either. I got off of my lunch shift and went to Applebee's with my momma to eat. Right after we ordered I got a call asking me if I could come in to work because somebody couldn't make it for some reason. And of course I said I'd take it. We got our food and ate then it was back to work for me. I really didn't want to be there, but I did what I always do. It was a slow night for the most part, which was perfectly fine with me. Rae Lynn came into today who I hadn't seen in forever so that was nice. I stuck around for a little while after work. I got some food, but couldn't eat much of it. Oh well, it didn't cost me much so no big deal.




I've only felt like this once before. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?