Monday, August 15, 2005

 
Yesterday wasn't the best of days, but it wasn't that bad. I ended up working straight through my morning shift until a little after 5 o'clock. I stuck around for awhile after that just not wanting to leave. I was too tired to do anything after work so I ended up watching Miss Congeniality 2 and Rebound. I liked both of them.

I got up and took Monica to work this morning then headed to Pei Wei. It was a nice slow Monday so that was good. I stuck around after I was supposed to be off the clock and ended up having some fun. I went back behind the counter and started running the pantry for a little while. Then I started "throwing" rice. I learned some about drahma. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to actually cook something in the wok's. After work I came home and bought Marlene and Marlon food. They were watching Coach Carter so I watched the end of that with them before having to head back to Pei Wei. Tonight was slow for the most part except for one period when to-go got mad busy for some reason. But we got through that then it was just chill the rest of the night. I closed with QG, who always provides lots of laughs. Now I wonder if I should watch another movie or just crash since I have to get up even earlier tomorrow to take my momma to work. We shall see.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?