Saturday, September 17, 2005

 
I actually wore my pink shirt yesterday. I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but I look good in pink. I'll definately add it to my rotation of clothes. For lunch I had Olive Garden with Marlene, Katherine, and Erin. I was so stuffed after that. I always eat too many breadsticks so I can never eat much of my meal. But that just means food for later. Family dinner was cancelled last night, but Miral and Deanna ended up cooking and inviting a couple people over. We were having lemon pepper chicken and hot wings, so I was expecting some chicken strips or something with a little seasoning. But no, when they brought the food out, there was a whole chicken, a tray full of hot wings, a bowl of mashed potatoes, a bowl of corn, then there was also salad and mac and cheese, but i don't eat those. The to was it down there was kool-aid. Red of course. That was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. I'll definately have to go back next time. After dinner we chilled and watched Ms. Doubtfire. Met Mike, who runs track for us. He's from NY so they had him saying different words to hear his accent. I claim A&M some, but he calls himself a 0% aggie. We thought about going to see the exorcism of emily rose, but ended up not. Instead I made Miral, Deanna, and Amanda go to midnight yell. We got there late so we missed some of it. Then we had to walk up to the 3rd deck because it was PACKED. I've only been to a few midnight yells, but never have I seen all 3 decks full. We left and I went to my dorm and changed then crashed over Deanna and Miral's so I could get McDonald's breakfast in the morning. Delta Xi Nu is working a concession stand today and that's where they were meeting up. Got to watch some of an Ali fight and some episodes of I Love Lucy before crashing. But I'm happy to say that I got up this morning and got my breakfast. I've missed McDonald's breakfast. My last three meals have been great meals. But like all great meals, it's time for me to crash. I don't have much time cuz I have to get back up soon so I can go watch us BEAT THE HELL OUTTA SMU!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?