Saturday, September 10, 2005

 
I went down to the common's to get a snack, which I did, but I also spent the next 2 1/2 hours playing pool because Charles tried to call me out. While down there I met Brittney, who stays in eppright as well. She said she'd seen me around and called me rude since I never spoke, but I don't recall seeing her. But that's because when I go to class I have my headphones on and tune just about everything around me out. I also met Laura who I saw plenty last year shooting pool, but never formally met. It feels good to play again. But I must keep studying and not play as much as I have in the past.

We had fajitas's at our family dinner tonight. Very yummy. It must've been because I helped with the cooking. I met a few new people tonight including Tia, from Dillards. She seemed cool and has the same major as Marlene. After dinner we watched The Transporter and played cards. Then watched part of the Kings of Comedy. The only bad part was that I was taking everything off of my arms when I was washing dishes and my LIVESTRONG band broke. I should've never taken it off. Now I must go buy 10 more.

Some of us left Lindsay's and headed over to Deanna and Miral's while we waited before going to the movies. We were going to go see the Exorcism of Emily Rose, but it was sold out so we ended up watching The Four Brothers. It was better than I expected it to be and so many people we knew ended up being there, so it was all good.
Comments:
haha, did you see our away messages last night?? me ding and Q!! we harchu ^_~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?