Monday, September 12, 2005

 
Lindsay called me yesterday morning and made me get up and go study with her Marlene and Amanda. We ended up at the annex first and I got some work done there. For lunch/dinner we went to Rumours since it was the best thing open on campus. We tried to study in Hullabaloo after that, but it wasn't quite working. Well, Marlene got some work done on the computer, but the rest of us couldn't quite concentrate since we kept messing with each other. They split around 7pm cuz they had stuff to do so I called Tai and we went bowling. I almost lost the first game, but barely won with a 114. I know, terrible. I raised it to a 144 after that, which is a little more acceptable with me. After that it was back over to Lindsay's for more studying and hanging out.

I'm surprised I've made it this far and I'm still studying regularly. Let's see how long it lasts.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?