Sunday, September 25, 2005

 
This weekend was good and bad. But I just say forget the bad, so it was a good one. After thurday's classes I went to our game with Greg, Amanda, Miral, and Deanna. We played absolutely horrible, but still won cuz it was Texas State. A little before halftime we actually moved to some seats and sat down the rest of the game. Amanda and I spent thursday night over Deanna and Miral's so we could leave early friday. We got up about 7am, went to Starbucks, Wal-mart, and Chick-Fil-A before heading out of town. The drive to Desoto wasn't that bad. It took us a little under 4 hours, with one stop in Waco. Got dropped off over Lindsay's and chilled there for a little while. We ate then Lindsay and Amanda studied while I just listened to music and watched some tv. Marlon was in town so he came and picked me up. Marlon being Marlon, he had rented a truck for the weekend. We visited our Granny for a little bit. Then we drove by our old house before stopping over the Blair's. Aunt Lois cooked that night, so I chose to eat there instead of over Lindsay's. That was a no brainer choice. Chilled the rest of the night before Marlon dropped me off at Lindsays.

Got up Saturday and took Amanda and Lindsay's over the Blair's for breakfast. They weren't ready for how my Aunt cooks. When she cooks, it's a feast no matter what meal it is. We had pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs. We all stuffed ourselves until we were just about sick. It was great. Then of course it was nap time after that. I hung out with Toni and learned some about what she's working on for her new account. I wanna do her job so I can charge my boss an inconvenience fee. Dinner wasn't until 7 because nobody was hungry before then. This time it was fried chicken and mashed potatoes. We made a video for Marlene during dinner since she didn't come. I bet she'll be there next time. Once again we were all stuffed full after the meal. I went back with Lindsay and Amanda after dinner and we did some homework before watching Red Dwarf and then Constantine.

I got up early today and Marlon came and picked me up since he was going to fly me back to College Station. We went and dropped off his truck then Toni took us to the airport. I got out there and saw the plane and couldn't quite believe I was going to be flying in it. But sure enough we loaded it up and hopped in. The take off felt kind of like being on a giant roller coaster. Iit was fun. Once we got up to about 25ooft and were cruising for a little while, Marlon let me take over the controls. I never thought I'd be flying a plane, but there I was. It wasn't as easy to keep it steady as I thought. Then I got to climb 3000ft before my stint as a pilot ended. It took us about an hour to get there. My ears popped on the descent and it jsut wouldn't go away. We got in around 11:45am and my right ear still isn't quite right. Katherine was nice and picked me up from the airport. I had to get in and set my computer back up. I think I want to do some more modifications to it, but I'm not sure what all yet.

My sleeping schedule is completely off, but oh well, that's how it goes for me.

I got bad about taking my contacts out again. I finally did last night because my right eye had become red and it was beginning to give me a headache. When I finally took it out I could actually hear it peeling off of my eye. Somehow I don't think that's a good thing.
Comments:
definitely not good!! my friend was saying how her friend DID get his contacts embedded in his eye, and they had to surgically remove them or something. o_O it sounded pretty bad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?