Saturday, November 05, 2005

 
I finally didn't have to close last night, and then I got today off. But what'd I do with my day off? I woke up at 8am to go do a 5k so called fun run. I rode my bike over to Reed as a warm-up and met up with Marlene and Chance over there. I did better than I thought I would. I actually ran the whole way without stopping. I made it in 28:30 minutes so I was pleased with that. I guess I've remained in some kind of shape by riding my bike all the time. There's another 5k run next week so we'll see if I can do any better. I came back and got breakfast then crashed for a little while. I got up when Lindsay came to pick me up to go to the mall so I could get some more black pants. After that it was off to the Aggies basketball opener against the Arkansas Tech Wonderboys. Yea, a real tough sounding opponent. The first half was close for some reason, 40-30. But we outscored them 56-19 in the second half, which is how it should've been. They called to ask me if I wanted to go work tonight, and usually I would've, but I decided to enjoy my day off. Now I'll watch the Sandlot and be a bum the rest of the night.
Comments:
sometimes you just gotta wonder WHO NAMES THESE TEAMS?? :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?