Saturday, November 12, 2005

 
I stayed up Thursday night until about 7:30am then passed out. By the grace of God I woke up at 9am and was able to have breakfast before my test. I had to rush through my test so I could make it to work by 11am. I took University to work, where there's still construction going on around Pei Wei. And just my luck it was mud along one part of the sidewalk, so as I rode through that part the back of my pants got covered in mud. It was a LONG day at work, and the people just wouldn't stop coming. At one point it was a line of about 30 people waiting outside the restaurant. I'm glad that I at least got to work with cool people the most of the night. It was one of those nights when I didn't even want to stay and close cuz my feet were killing me. But we finished up around 11pm and then I had a long bike ride home. I stayed up a little while, but then just passed out on my bed.

Somehow I woke up this morning just in time to go to a 5k fun run at an intermediate school. I'd left my phone on vibrate so I really don't know how I woke up. This run didn't go as well as the last one. I didn't feel good from the start and coming down the final stretch, my body just died on me and wouldn't let me continue. Marlene, Askia, and I came back and ate and watched part of the A&M football game, which started off terribly. We'll see how it ends. But for now I think it's time to pass out again.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?