Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
Two days ago they paired me with 4 other girls in support at work, only one of which had bussed before. And one girl was new that they told me I had to train. My first thoughts were it was going to be a very long night. But then after a little thinking, I thought it might be a good night, cuz they'd just go out and work and not stand around like some of the other bussers. It turned out to be the best night we'd had in awhile. They pre-bussed and bussed and kept up with everything. I was very proud at the end of the night. The teamwork was just excellent. The next couple of nights have run just as smoothly. We haven't gotten behind a single time since then even though we've stayed just as busy. It's been very refreshing cuz I had been getting stressed out.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?