Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 
I wasn't sure if it was going to be busy at work tonight, because who goes to Pei Wei on valentine's day. But it seems a lot of people do. Well at least a lot order food to-go. But we handled it perfectly so my GM bought us food tonight. Then I stayed late with Ish and Sam to help install new sinks in the women's restroom. It was a lot harder than I thought it'd be. We thought we had finished and were gone when I remembered I left my phone. We went back and got it and the GM told us the handles were backwards on one of the sinks. So we fixed that and finally got out about 12:30am. Now for some sleep so I can stay awake in class tomorrow and workout afterwards.
Comments:
HAHAHA my friend's mom's bf reinstalled the kitchen sink and put the handles on backwards too. it's kinda funny, but mostly confusing. ;P
 
dawg come over and ill have u clean my toilets
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?