Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Ten days in a row at work gets kind of old. But oh well.

Greg called me about the A&M vs. UT game, so I watched the end of that before work. A&M ran out of time and the score happened to be 74-70 in UT's favor. But A&M put up a hard fight and either way they should be going dancing. And there's always a chance of that first round upset, which would cause me to go even crazier.

I went to see Failure to Launch with Sammie tonight. It was actually a pretty good movie. A lot better than I expected it to be. Afterwards we hit up IHOP as we usually do and just talked there for awhile. Then we went driving by and through the parking lot of BHS. There we learned the Bellaire police are everywhere. A hilarious way to end the night.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?