Friday, March 10, 2006

 
Two days ago the general manager at my store up and quit. He had put in his two weeks at the beginning of the week and had said next friday was going to be his last day, but he called up the regional director, quit, and walked out without saying bye to anybody. I think we find out who's taking his place today. Just somebody else I gotta break in.

Yesterday the regional director was at our store most of the day. I really don't like him now. He took away our tip jar for to-go, so that's around $200 a month that I just lost. I guess it's time to cash in my change. It was a slow night for the most part, which was good cuz we were starting to run out of everything.

CYC coming up. Will I be in shape?
Comments:
can you just put a new tip jar?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?