Thursday, July 20, 2006

 
3 months ago Ding, PJ, and I started the Ultimate Workout Program. I wasn't sure how long we'd stick with it, but we've made it this far. Phase I is basically complete. I now have a foundation that I'm happy with. My abs still aren't great, but for now they'll do. Phase II is the Get Big Phase. I can't wait.

I finally got my raise at work. It's about time. Sunday's suck because it's a forever long day, but I have fun on pantry. Besides pulling chicken that is. I hate that. I need to hurry and learn how to cook all the dishes. I need more options for my lunch and dinner.

I need to go dancing. It's been too long. Any takers?

We've been moving stuff for the past few weeks. Time's almost up for us to be out and we still have a LOT to move. These next few days are going to be rough. I believe we're getting movers for the really big stuff though, so I'm glad about that. I wasn't looking forward to dragging some of this stuff down 3 flights of stairs. Once we're done moving I'll finally have cable again. It seems like it's been forever. I can't wait.
Comments:
me! me!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?